- Chestnut Orientation Leaders
- Residence Dons
- Residence Life Office
- International Transition Advisor
- Career Educator
- Engineering Student Success Coordinator
- Residence Council
- Residence Advisory Committee
- Front Desk
- ResNet Internet Information
- Term & Occupation of Room
- Resident Responsibilities
- Room Access, Security, & Emergency Situations
- Harmful Behaviour
- All residents are required to purchase a meal plan, which includes unlimited access to the Dining Hall
- Students can purchase TBucks to swipe their T-card and purchase food at other locations on campus
- The Dining Handbook – contains information about the Dining Hall hours, services, purchasing guest passes, dietary accomodations
- Weekly menus can be viewed online (7 week rotation)
- Meals-to-go may be purchase online (by 7am the day before)
- Urban (located on the first floor) – Watch tv, socialize, play foosball or pool. This space is used for social activities and events for students
- The Hearth (located on the first floor) – A social studying space with couches and individual studying stations
- The Lookout (located on the 27th floor) – Watch tv, study, grab a snack or take in the amazing views
- Study Commons (located on the 28th floor) – Offering quiet 24 hour study space to students. This space is proctored by upper year students for six weeks prior to both the fall and winter exam periods
- Community Centre (located on the concourse level) – spaces for the Chestnut Residence Council, programming resource room, and 2 bookable group project rooms
- Laundry Room (located on the concourse level) – Open 24/7 with pay-per-use washers and dryers. Machines are operated with a loadable laundry card
- Gym (located on the concourse level) – Basic workout facility with cardio machines, free weights and universal machines
- Dance Studio (located on the concourse level) – Moderately sized studio with hardwood floors, mirrors, and balance bars
- Music Rooms (located on the concourse level) – 5 music rooms for student use, with 2 pianos and 1 drum set available
- Front Desk: Open – 7:00am – 11pm (weekdays), 7:00am – 12:00am (weekends).
- Dining Hall – all residents have Unlimited access to the Dining Hall by swiping your TCard at the main desk.
- The Hearth – Social studying space with couches and individual study stations located on the main floor.
- Residence Life Office – University staff can answer your questions about residence community life, admissions, events, involvement opportunities or any community living issues or concerns you may experience as a Chestnut student.
- Urban- Social space operated by the Urban Crew, open 24/7.
- Security- staff available 24/7.
- IT Help Desk- Ask any IT questions, or pick up your modem and internet cables.
9. Dance Studio – Contact the Residence Life Office to book this space.
10. Fitness Room – Open 6:00am -12:00am daily.
11. Music Rooms – Open 7:00am – 12:00am daily.
12. Laundry Room – Coinmatic re-loadable cards, washers and dryers available. Open 24/7.
13. Mail Room – 1 mailbox per residence room, open 24/7.
14. Bike Rooms – See the Front Desk to have your key programmed for access. Open 24/7.
15. Community Centre – The Chestnut Residence Council office is located here, along with the Programming Resource Room, and bookable group work spaces.
- Chestnut Dining Hall
- Guest Policy
- Student Rooms
- Student Spaces
- Ways to get involved