Residents moving into a Double room will move in on Sunday, September 3rd
Residents moving into a Single room will move in on Monday, September 4th
If you have concerns about your move-in date, please email the Residence Life Office email@example.com
- If you need to arrive early please complete our Early Arrival Application (Minimum one week stay)
- If the you do not take possession of and occupy the Room by midnight, Sunday, September 10, 2017, the Room reservation and this licence are automatically forfeited and cancelled, and the University may license the Room to another resident forthwith, without notice to the Resident.
- If you are driving, our Security staff will be waiting on Chestnut Street to guide you and give you a parking pass.
- Parking will be free until 4:30pm on September 3rd and 4th.
- Pull in under the awning, unload the car, and proceed to move to the underground parking.
- Our move-in crew consists of building staff, Dons, and Residence Council volunteers. If you have any questions or need assistance, just ask! The move-in crew will be wearing shirts that identify them.
- The move-in crew will be on hand to assist in the unloading process but cannot move your belongings for you.
- Inside the Chestnut lobby, there will be two lines – one for students to register, the other for belongings.
- Line 1: Students with ID should proceed to the registration tables, and get their room key.
- Line 2: Families and helpers should proceed to this line with the student’s belongings, awaiting a trip up the elevator.
- Meal plans will not be available on September 3rd, as the floor Dons will be organizing a dinner for the floor meeting. Meal plans will begin at 7am on Monday, September 4th for breakfast.
- You may want to bring a water bottle with you to move-in, to help you remain hydrated. The tap water in your room is safe to drink.
- Guest passes are not required during the day on September 3rd and 4th.
- Overnight guests will not be allowed from Sunday, September 3rd to Sunday, September 10th 2017.
Have more Questions about your move? Please review our Frequently Asked Questions